The start physical and virtual address of NUMA memory node

J.Hwan Kim frog1120 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 13:27:27 EDT 2014

  2014년 09월 02일 00:57, Oussama Jabbari 쓴 글:
>> >I have 2 memory nodes in my NUMA system.
>> >I want to know the start (physical and virtual) address of each memory node.
>> >How can I do?
>> >
>> >Please give me any hint...
> Hi,
> there is some infos when you type :
> dmesg | grep -i numa

My embedded system says no numa configuration information through kernel
message.
Is there other methods?

If I trace the data structure "pg_data_t *pgdat = NODE_DATA(nid)",
can I find out the information of start address in each nodes?
Is there simple way rather than searching the kernel MM source code?

Thanks