Socket receive, send

Grzegorz Dwornicki gd1100 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 22:12:47 EDT 2014

Hey

Is there a good documentation on how messages are taking the tour from User
calling read/write on socket fd,  to kernel handling the actual
send/receive functions? I wish to write code to capture the messages (no
netfilter - I wish to bypass it) for processing.

I know there is a socket->ops structure with functions pointers. I am at
the point to look the inet version on that pointers. But if there is a
documentation on this it will save me some time.

Grzegorz.