Your editor/IDE settings for autocompletion and other easiness

Vignesh Radhakrishnan vignesh1192 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 12:11:45 EST 2014

Hi,

I currently use VIM with tons of plugins. I think the plugin youcompleteme
handles auto-complete in vim to a certain extent and i find it useful. I
also use other plugins like Nerdtree for easier navigation, fugitive vim
for git integration . Of course, i also use CTAGS and CSCOPE .

Thanks and regards,
Vignesh Radhakrishnan

http://vigneshradhakrishnan.blogspot.com/