how to get PFN of page cache?

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Thu Mar 20 22:35:48 EDT 2014

There are some functions to probe (look into) the page tables (for current context.. maybe for all the conext too).
look under /arch/x86(yours)/mm.
This page table is in the memory so the S/W can probe it.
But I don't think we can see whan page table entries we have in the page descriptor cache (that's stored by the MMU hardware).
Chan