Selecting a Linux Kernel Bug

Ashwin Jha ajha.dev at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 12:18:13 EDT 2014

Hi All,

I am a first year graduate student at Indian Statistical Institute,
Kolkata, India. I have to do a small OS assignment. As I always wanted to
contribute to Linux, I am thinking of working on a Linux kernel bug or a
new feature as part of my assignment.

I have never worked on Linux kernel before. So, I need some help for
selecting a bug or a feature that can be resolved in a month's time. The
time period is not strict but desired. What I really want is a problem that
will help me in building a good understanding of Linux kernel.

--

Regards,

Ashwin Jha