GSOC proposal

sampriti neog sampriti.neog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 23:00:06 EDT 2014

To,
Kernelnewbies
I would like to participate in GOOGLE SUMMER OF CODE 2014 with your
prestigious organization. I want to propose an idea regarding music files.
My idea is to make a song to lyrics converter using voice separation and
then speech recognition idea so that any ongoing music can be converted to
their wordings instantaneously without accessing internet for the lyrics.
This project will be really helpful in our country because most of the
people over here don't have access to internet and lyrics of all the songs
aren't available. I would like to make the software using c/c++ coding. I
would be really grateful if your organization take interest in my idea and
suggest me more regarding my idea (if any). Looking forward to receive a
quick and positive response from your side.
Thanking you.