how to deal with page

Freeman Zhang freeman.zhang1992 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 21:34:18 EST 2014

Hi,

> Hi. nowdays i am studing Transparent encryption in linux system. when
> reading file needs do_generic_file_read function decrpty file. but in
> do_generic_file_read Physical data using struct page ,how did i use
> page decrpty.
Maybe you need to do en/decryption in the address_space operations,
which is used with struct page. The do_generic_file_read will evoke the
page->mapping->a_ops->readpage, and the readpage is  one of the
address_space operations. So I guess that's what you want.
Hope this can help!

Regards,
Freeman Zhang