TASK05

parinay parinay at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 08:45:01 EDT 2014

 So I can read and understand and write my own code.

I think I already mentioned it, "write my own code" .

I take this as, "I was vague in the email and will correct myself next time"

Thanks  Fernando, that’s conducive.

Thanks all.
PS BTW My name is AKAM.

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:44 PM, Sudip Mukherjee <sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com
> wrote:

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:41 PM, Sudip Mukherjee
> <sudipm.mukherjee at gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:32 PM, Akam <azurelustre at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> I am stuck on Task05. Can you help me with more pointers for this task
> ? So
> >> I can read and understand and write my own code.
> >>
> >> I am sorry, I am lazy. I tried following LDD chapter mentioned but I am
> not
> >> able to get it into the code, so as to get it working. Either I am not
> >> trying hard enough or I am not understanding it as I am lacking some
> basics
> >> to get  right clarity from reading chapter 14 of LDD.
> >>
> >> Can somebody give a push to my stuck threads so I get it right?
> >>
> >> Thanks in advance. Sorry if I sound vague.
> >
> > Hi Akram,
> > The rule for the Challenge says "you really should be doing your own
> > work" , so  you really should be doing your own work . shouldn't you ?
> > And besides task 5 is very easy ... although I was stuck with it for
> > almost 3 weeks :) , but still its very easy ..
> And if you think you are lacking the basics, I will advice you to go
> back to the basics first.

easy is right
begin right and you're easy
continue easy and you're right
the right way to go easy is to forget the right way
and forget that the going is easy....