Unsuccessful transactions during usb enumeration

Greg KH greg at kroah.com
Wed Jun 18 02:39:09 EDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 06:26:23AM +0000, Ranjith T. C. wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> > What exactly do you mean by this?
>
> What I meant is whether it could be could be an of the USB controller driver or the hardware?

It could be both.  Or a bad cable, or bad connection.

Try putting some debugging code in the Linux device side and see what
that is telling you is happening.

Try plugging the device into different operating systems with different
types of host controller hardware to see if it is a timing issue.

Good luck,

greg k-h