Eudyptula Challenge Task 01

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 08:38:23 EDT 2014

>> is Really we need to use Email Client ? Don't we have another option
>> using GMAIL ?

Hi Sanjeev,

Please *read* the initial welcome email you received when you signed up for
the Eudyptula Challenge. It 'specifically' states no HTML email, or
base64-mime attachments and tells us, *don't* use Gmail or Microsoft
Exchange for this set of tasks.

'I' also had difficulty understanding the reason behind this, so going
through the link below helped me to understand why ?

What is wrong with sending HTML or MIME messages?
<http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/faq/nomime.html>

And this will help configuring most email clients to send plain text :
http://email.about.com/od/netiquettetips/qt/When-In-Doubt-Send-Plain-Text-Email-Not-Fancy-Html.htm

( Keep in mind though plain text attachments might still be sent using
base64 )

You can send email using git and through the command line if you have
sendmail or postfix configured correctly.

When there are delays in response time from Little Penguin, it is because
the 'human's behind the scripts have other things to do ? They may have
extremely busy work schedules and commitments just like us ? So have
patience from experince I can say it may take a while but Little will
always get back to you :)

Good luck and have fun !

Aruna