Eudyptula Challenge Task 01

Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu
Thu Jun 12 19:44:12 EDT 2014

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014 01:40:34 +0300, Nada Saif said:
> Which email client is best to submit tasks . I use gmail , and I get a
> problem with attachment base64!?

Personally, I use exmh.  But that's pretty hardcore fringe. And I'm not
moving off it, because I have somewhere north of 1 million archived
emails and a 900+ line .procmailrc, and converting everything to something
else would be *painful*.

But "best" is a subjective term.  You're almost certainly better off
finding out how to make your preferred email software behave itself than
moving to a client you don't know and understand just to submit tasks.

% more /usr/src/linux/Documentation/email-clients.txt