Beginner guide

Pranay Srivastava pranjas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 10:55:19 EDT 2014

On Jun 11, 2014 7:19 PM, "Ben" <ben at cock.li> wrote:

> While on the subject of books, is Understanding the Linux Kernel - 3rd
edition worth reading (it covers 2.6)?

yes. if you've hardcopy then open the code and browse through it. otherwise
use two monitors. :-p.

switching back n forth through windows makes me loose concentration...

without reading and understand the code along with the book wont be as
helpful as it can be.

> On 06/11/2014 02:28 AM, Prudhvee Narasimha Sadha wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>       My name is Prudhvee and I'm purusing my undergraduate second year.
I'm intrested in kernel development but I'm unable to understand how to get
into it.