Beginner guide

sanjeev sharma sanjeevsharmaengg at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 08:08:52 EDT 2014

Hello Prudhvee,

I would suggest first start with Kernel Basic and O.S Concept to understand
where Kernel really fits in O.;S and then gradually speed up to learn How
Kernel works by referring interesting books like Kernel Development by
Robert Love and also have source code handy to map the Kernel source code
with Book to understand the functionality.I Bet you that once you done
with  Kernel Development by Robert Love then you can start working in
community and then will let you know next step.

Regards
Sanjeev Sharma