Man pages for Kernel API

navid Rahimi rahimi.nv at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:14:26 EDT 2014

thank you frank , for make this clear .
so frank in this case can you be more specific , what should i do ?
for example i installed kernel-doc , even downloaded kernel man page
from kernel.org and completed make install routine . but , for example
i don't have any kmalloc man page yet in my fedora . last time i was
in arch linux , i had it .

best wishes,
-navid