head.S

Vignesh Radhakrishnan vignesh1192 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 23:56:50 EDT 2014

Hi Saurabh,

You can take a look at the DOC  mentioned here. Its kind of gives an
overview (not in depth) of every function in Booting process in ARM
linux :
http://www.linux-arm.org/pub/LinuxPlatform/RealViewLink/Booting_ARM_Linux_SMP_on_MPCore.doc

Its a good start to dive into the internals.

Thanks and regards,
Vignesh Radhakrishnan

http://vigneshradhakrishnan.blogspot.com/