Path of network packet in kernel

Anil Joshi aj27744 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 07:20:29 EDT 2014

Hi Anand,

I did what you said but i am getting a strange output
 [root at machine0 Desktop]#ls
cli              trace.dat.cpu11  trace.dat.cpu2  trace.dat.cpu7
client.c         trace.dat.cpu12  trace.dat.cpu3  trace.dat.cpu8
trace.dat.cpu0   trace.dat.cpu13  trace.dat.cpu4  trace.dat.cpu9
trace.dat.cpu1   trace.dat.cpu14  trace.dat.cpu5
trace.dat.cpu10  trace.dat.cpu15  trace.dat.cpu6
[root at hwcentos10 Desktop]# cat trace.dat.cpu
cat: trace.dat.cpu: No such file or directory
[root at machine0 Desktop]# cat trace.dat.cpu0
[root at machine0 Desktop]# tcpc client.c trace.dat.cpu1
-bash: tcpc: command not found

why am i getting so much trace.dat.cpu files and tcpc command not found can
you please help me out....

cli is the executable file for client

---Anil