make kernel driver closed

Jeff Haran Jeff.Haran at citrix.com
Mon Jan 27 13:24:55 EST 2014

I worked there for 8 years. That web page lists open source packages that they use as part of their Fabos product, not the stuff they've developed internally.

Get on a Brocade FC switch, login as root and run lsmod. There are plenty of Fibrechannel modules that will show up that are not listed on that page or anywhere else that is publically available.

It's no secret. Keeping all the Brocade kernel code running is a huge endeavor. I would guess that at this point hundreds of engineers have worked on it over the years.