About exporting symbols from an external module

Henrique Rodrigues henriquesilvar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 12:05:18 EST 2014

Hi Le,

You can do that by exporting a function pointer from the kvm code that is
only called if it is not null. Then, when you load your module, you set
that exported function pointer (I'm assuming that you want to call your
module's function from the kvm code... ). Here is a post on how to do that:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/11463184/how-to-use-exported-symbols-in-the-linux-kernel
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1196944/can-i-replace-a-linux-kernel-function-with-a-module

Best,
--