Handling interrupts in spidev

Amit Mahadik amitmahadik35 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 19 10:01:39 EST 2014

Hi All,
             I am using versatile express board and have tried to allocate four interrupts (36 to 39) using IRQF_SHARED and IRQF_TRIGGER_HIGH flags in spidev.c file. However only INT 38 and 39 gets registered. For 36 and 37 I am getting errno 16 (Resource busy). In versatile express motherboard.h file INT 36 is RTC and 37 is UART0.Please help

Regards,
Amit.