[Help] How to Replace File Operations in File System?

freeman freeman.zhang1992 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 19:59:15 EST 2014

On 15 Feb 2014, Valdis.Kletnieks at vt.edu said:
> On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 21:26:43 +0800, freeman said:
>
>> eCryptfs, I have this idea to design a simplified module(not
>> another filesystem) to do transparent en/decrypting, by
> Doing it transparently is harder than it looks.  Key management is a bitch.
>
> (Hint - there's a reason why ecryptfs does it the way it does, rather than
> the simpler way you're attempting to do it...)
Hi Valdis,

Thanks for your hint! There is no wonder that I got stuck when studying
key management of eCryptfs.I think I should pay much more attention
to it.
Any idea of how to deal with key management? openPGP file format,
multitudinous authentication in eCryptfs really make me give up!

Regards
Freeman