Doubt In Char Drivers

Victor Rodriguez vm.rod25 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 14:10:06 EST 2014

HI

There is a good ( although really old ) explanation  about this here:

http://www.tldp.org/LDP/lkmpg/2.6/html/
http://www.tldp.org/LDP/lkmpg/2.6/html/x569.html

Please , just take it as a good ( and really old ) document to read
and understand more about the questions you have. Things on the kernel
have change a lot ( it was written in 2.6 )

In general you can try to make the experiment of turn on and off a led
( easier than the monitor )

Hope it helps ( at least this web page it was really helpful for me in
the beginign )

P.D. do not expect that the source code compile without modifications
in the current kernel :)

Regards

Victor Rodriguez