How to submit for eudyptula-challenge

sanjeev sharma sanjeevsharmaengg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 01:02:08 EST 2014

Hello All,

I am using Thunderbird and also Gmail Email client for submitting the
eudyptula challenge Task and after following below steps I have published
on my Blog, every time I am getting problem with attachment "You sent me
base64 attachments, which I can not understand at all :("

http://sanjeevsharmaengg.wordpress.com/2014/06/23/begineers-guide-configure-thunderbird-account-for-eudyptula-challenge/

Anybody has any luck sending Task with Thunderbird or Gmail ?

Regards
Sanjeev Sharma