scheduler help

Henry Hallam henry at pericynthion.org
Mon Dec 8 13:58:03 EST 2014

Your English is fine.

Use a modern kernel, nobody wants to support development of 2.6.x.
It's nearly four years old.

sched_fair.c was moved to kernel/sched/fair.c in 2011, prior to
release of version 3.3.  It has had 345 changes since then.

I realize this is for a class; you should tell your instructor that
they should update the course to use a modern kernel version.  If
enough people do that, maybe it will eventually happen.

Good luck,
Henry