Problem in Getting Mainline Kernel

Freeman Zhang freeman.zhang1992 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 20:29:38 EST 2014

My cloning process showed no visible errors, but 'git status' print
thousands of [Deleted]. I think that is why I miss nearly all the
directories in my git directory.

Anyway, now I'm using:

	rsync -av --progress
rsync://rsync.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git .

rsync is resumable. Hope it works :)

All the best!
Freeman