Learning Memory Management for linux

Saket Sinha saket.sinha89 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 00:27:52 EST 2014

Hi Dean,

         Recently, Kent Overstreet has drooped a mail on linux kernel
mailing list with the subject "Block layer projects that I haven't had
time for", on Nov24. It talks about a handful of related MM-related
issues(page-cache and stuff). See if that interests you.

Let me know, if you are unable to track it.

Regards,
Saket Sinha