ktime_get() equivalent from user space

Vignesh Radhakrishnan vignesh1192 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 03:35:06 EST 2014

An alternative that you can consider would be to expose the desired time or
value from your driver, using a sysfs entry so that they can be synced to
what you are doing in the driver level and  user space can read it using
'cat'

Thanks and regards,
Vignesh Radhakrishnan

On Monday, December 1, 2014, manty kuma <mantykuma at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need to measure some timings in my system. At driver level, i am using
ktime_get() to log the times.
> I need to map this to something of the same unit at user space.
>
> I checked /proc/uptime. This value also includes the suspend time which
ktime_get() doesn't include. Hence this option is ruled out.

--
http://vigneshradhakrishnan.blogspot.com/