Ctrl-C doesn't work in the shell

Paweł Tomaszewski crooveck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 03:03:51 EDT 2014

Hi Chan
The situation is probably because a programmer implemented catching ctrl-c
signal in a different way or maybe your process is waiting for some data.
If it doesn't respone you can find the process id using 'top' or 'ps aux'
command and send to it 'kill -9' signal. This is very brutal way of closing
process, but sometimes it's the only option.

Cheers,
crooveck