Need help for getting started

901stt at gmail.com 901stt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 2 06:29:19 EDT 2013

Hello all,

I am a newbie here. I'd like to contribute in architectures, kernel
features, virtualization, and drivers parts, but I don't know where is a
good way to start. I have looked for some advice but I have had a hard
time to understand (Some advice is too general. Some used too old kernel
versions, so I cannot catch up when reading the newer ones). I learned
about OS, C language, and assembly language. I can configure and build
the kernel. Would someone guide me where should I start? I appreciate
for your helping.
Sorry if there are some errors in my writing, because English is not my
native language.