unable to send mail to Linux-Fsdevel

Greg Freemyer greg.freemyer at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 22:58:59 EDT 2013

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 10:47 PM, Saket Sinha <saket.sinha89 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> I remember I had issues with some mailing lists if e-mail is not
>> encoded in plain text.
>

> So what is the solution. If it is neccessary to encode the e-mail in
> plain-text, how do I do that?
>

> Regards,
> Saket Sinha

Assuming you are using the gmail WebUI, while typing an email there is
a pull down in the lower right corner of the window you are typing the
body of the email into.  If you pull down that menu you will find a
selection of "Plain Text Mode".  Just select that and all future
emails will be plain text until you change it back.

Greg