anyone compiling busybox with "arm-eabi-" cross compile toolchain???

sandeep kumar coolsandyforyou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 02:37:49 EDT 2013

It was problem with the combination of ARM tool chain and busybox version...

http://thangamaniarun.wordpress.com/2013/04/22/cross-compiling-busybox-1-20-2-for-android-4-0-3ti-omaparmadillo-810armdaillo-410-on-ubuntu-12-04/

This has worked for me, thanks !!!

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:47 PM, Mandeep Sandhu <
mandeepsandhu.chd at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:19 PM, sandeep kumar <coolsandyforyou at gmail.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Hi All
>>
>> i am facing some build errors with busy box compilation with
>> CROSS_COMPILE=arm-eabi-
>>
>> Busybox version: 1.21.1
>>
>> Error: In file included from include/libbb.h:13:0,
>>                  from include/busybox.h:8,
>>                  from applets/applets.c:9:
>> include/platform.h:138:20: fatal error: limits.h: No such file or
>> directory
>>
>> Looks like i missed some include path..can anyone who tried this help me??
>>

> Verify if your toolchain dir does indeed have this file (limits.h). Then
> check the include paths in the Makefile if they are pointing to the right
> dirs.
>
> Most likely your include paths are incorrect. Could be a problem with how
> you configured busybox.
>
> HTH,
> -mandeep
>

>> --