How to reorder the inbuilt driver loading in SLES 11 SP3 during OS boot

san deep sandeep.albur at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 06:16:35 EST 2013

Hi,

In SLES 11 SP3  32bit , is there any way we can reorder the inbuilt driver

On boot, I want to load first my driver which I installed as  rpm  if  my
driver not claim the controller then  then I want the inbuilt driver to load
and claim the controller.

As of now in built driver  loads first  and  claiming controller.   Made
few changes by editing the initrd image like making  init, run_all.sh and
other shell scripts  changes but no use. Can you please help me.

Regards,

Sandeep