File System

Racz Zoli racz.zoli at gmail.com
Sat May 25 01:51:32 EDT 2013

Hi.I don't know about the ext 3 format code, but you can check out this
repository:

https://github.com/raczzoli/testfs

It is an experimental file system, but it can handle basic operations like
directory listing/creation/removal, file creation and listing and you can
also find a format utility under tools.
I hope it helps.

Regards, Zoli.