Mapping of ZONE_HIGHMEM in kernel address space in 32bit x86

Prabhu nath gprabhunath at gmail.com
Mon May 13 04:58:50 EDT 2013

Is this is a question that popped up to your mind arbitrarily or do you
have a specific system at hand which triggered you to ponder over the
design of the kernel ? I felt the answer to this question is not straight
forward but is multi faceted and to be discussed in a specific context.

--
Regards,
Prabhunath G