Creating mkfs for my custom filesystem

Sankar P sankar.curiosity at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 06:48:31 EDT 2013

On Fri, Mar 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM, Pranay Srivastava <pranjas at gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Thank you.

Yours seems a bit complex with support for extents etc. I am planning
to start as simple as it could be. However, I believe your code will
help me to find the right APIs I need. I will let you know once I
publish my code. Your code should be very helpful to me. Thanks.

--
Sankar P
http://psankar.blogspot.com