pci_iomap() and pci_ioremap_bar()

Warlich, Christof christof.warlich at siemens.com
Fri Jun 28 03:17:39 EDT 2013

Hi Jayesh,

thanks, so I should use pci_ioremap_bar() and ioread8() and iowrite8() and the like.

What really confused me was the "re" in pci_ioremap_bar() (by the way, there is no
API called pci_ioremap(), but only pci_iomap()), suggesting that something different
may be done in these two functions apart from better error checking.