[alsa-devel] USB audio Gadget - code 10 error

Eamon Hayden eamon.hayden at cloudiumsystems.com
Wed Jun 5 13:08:36 EDT 2013

Just to be sure...
I just downloaded a clean copy of kernel 3.6.9.
I then configured it for UAC1 and the USB Audio Gadget.
I rebuilt and installed the g_audio loadable module.

Again I get the 'This device cannot start (code 10)' Error when I connect windows 7.

My expectation is that that this should work with the default windows drivers - Is this correct.

Thanks for your help.
Eamon.