assembly of packets

Craig Jackson cjackson at ebscohost.com
Tue Jun 4 09:54:25 EDT 2013

Sorry for top-posting before. It's incredibly hard to get Outlook 2007 to do things right.

Varun, I now see we may not have answered the question you have. TSO (TCP Segementation Offload)
is associated with sending packets, not receiving them. They are re-assembled at the receiving
end in the standard manner.

Are you actually thinking of GRO (Generic Receive Offload)?

Craig