How to solve module collision

Jimmy Pan dspjmt at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 22:56:23 EST 2013

Hi,
  I would like to write a driver for my usb mouse. It functions
normally with kernel driver, nonetheless, I want to study usb system.
  When the kernel executes the probe function, what would happen if
there exists two suitable drivers. And how can I override the existed
kernel driver?
  I guess that the the interface buffer would be emptied since either
one of the drivers grab it, if the kernel mouse driver contends for
usb data with my driver, what should I do? Or if both of us strive to
control the device, what can be done to avoid this.

Thanks,
Jimmy