How the follow Starts in Android-Kernel

Ranganath T.M ranganathtm88 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 23:50:36 EST 2013

Hi Peter,

Thanks for your information,

And can you kindly suggest me,
1)How the probe will be called by comparing the name in driver and name
given in board-files, or it will called based id_table which we fill
for particular bus of that driver.
2)How the priority will be followed to call the drivers files like BT first
and then HDMI driver.

Thanks And Regards,
Ranganath.T.M