early_ioremap and early_iounmap

leo kirotawa kirotawa at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 06:13:45 EST 2013

Hi,
I'm trying to do some maps in early kernel boot and grab some error when I
try unmap a pointer/memory that mapped it before. Basically it shows me the
message: size is not consistent.

I'm maping it like this: table = early_ioremap(offset_address, table_size);
and unmap it : early_iounmap(table, table_size);

What to me seems the correct. I also try this way: early_iounmap(table,
sizeof(*table)); but the same error is shown. Does anyone have any idea
about using ioremap and iounmap?

Thanks,
Leo.

--
"smile and wave" - =D + o/ (Penguins of Madagascar)

日本語の学生です。
コンピュータサイエンスの学位.