disable module support in kernel

Laxmi Meena laxmicair at gmail.com
Sat Dec 28 23:02:57 EST 2013

I am following fedoraproject.org/wiki/Building_a_custom_kernel to rebuild
the kernel.
I have disabled all modules before compilation using make xconfig and I
have also checked .config file , there is not any =m option. I think I need
to modify kernel.spec file as I am compiling the kernel using kernel.spec
file(using rpmbuild command). And in kernel.spec file it is having options
to build modules ,create module directories etc. I am not getting in this
file where all to make changes.

Thanks in advance