Device driver tutorial

s.v.krishna reddy svkr521 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 13 08:26:54 EST 2013

Thanks for you response,

There is always a way to say a layman in easy approach to get the attention
first and them get into detail later, I was looking for that kind of
tutorial. BTW, I was studying LDD, I'm not able to get much attention going
through the chapters. It's getting tough to get the attention.I have looked
at essential linux device driver. Looks very interesting to me. I think I
need to be very focused for LDD. I was about to start chap 5. I think I
have to first finish 1-5 chapters of essential linux device driver, and
then come back to LDD.

Thanks,
Krishna.