Console on a part of framebuffer display

Woody Wu narkewoody at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 12:21:55 EDT 2013

Hi,

I've already had a logo on my ARM framebuffer display (a LCD).  Now I also
want to have startup console message print to the screen but just on a
sub-area of it  (e.g., lower right rectangle), in this way, I can see a
nice picture as well as a small black/white window which scrolls with
startup messages.

Is that possible by configuring kernel source?  Thanks in advance.

    -- Schopenhauer

narke
public key at http://subkeys.pgp.net:11371 (narkewoody at gmail.com)