[ARM-LINUX]Init process is not getting launched while bringing up an opensource kernel on Qualcomm board...

sandeep kumar coolsandyforyou at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 01:44:08 EDT 2013

>Of course you will see that, INIT must not return. :-) I guess that will
give you enough clue to move forward.
Yes Sarbojit, I know that it is expected behaviout... But my actual
question is the following....In my bringup kernel with the same ramdisk.img
that message is not seen.(So my bringup kernel is not able to launch init
process....) My actual question is how to make my kernel also see that
message?

3) In my bringup kernel, The similer kind of message is not seen. I can see
ramdisk uncompression successful and also..
I have kept logs in arch/arm/kernel/sys_arm.c
in the function kernel_execv()
and i observed do_execv() function call is successful.

Can anyone help me, am i missing something??
Please give me pointers on how to proceed.

--
With regards,
Sandeep Kumar Anantapalli,