Why the niceness is not always taken into account ?

Alexandre Laurent alexandre.laurent at uvsq.fr
Thu Apr 18 11:56:58 EDT 2013

I do not want to touch the kernel at all. I was giving the information
about cgroups since it was one of the question asked before. I
understood that the SCHED_AUTOGROUP is not using at all cgroups.

My question was more like : is there a way (like giving hint) to ask
the autogroup system to group two SSH sesssions in order to get nice
behaving as expected without disabling the whole autogroup system.