cgroup.procs versus tasks (cgroups)

Rami Rosen roszenrami at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 23:46:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

BTW, for a given thread group with a specified TGID, you can view all the
threads PIDs in that thread group thus:
pstree -p TGID

and:
pstree TGID
 will give one line; It visually merges identical branches by putting
them in square brackets and prefixing them with the repetition count.

Regards,
Rami Rosen
http://ramirose.wix.com/ramirosen