If I don't active the page mechanism

Fan Yang lljyangfan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 10:30:48 EDT 2012

Hi all:
    I have a problem,  if i don't active the page mechanism just use the
segment mechanism at the x86 cpu, how can I manage the Multi-tasking?
    My view is to use the different base and limit in segment mechanism to
divides different task, but this way will cause another problem that is the
task which will run must have know which way another tasks line in the
memery, if not ,this task may have  Conflict with other tasks. If it is
true, who can tell the infomation to the task?
and if not, how to manage the Muit-tasking just use the segment mechanism?

thanks
Fan