Grub installed into USB drive: After boot kernel not initializing

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 20:26:48 EST 2012

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:39 PM, Jeshwanth Kumar N K Jeshu
<jeshkumar555 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Mulyadi,
>
> Sorry for late reply. Please find the result of "fdisk -l" for my pen drive
> below. And I did partition today thats why it is showing two partitions :)

I take a look at a glance on your fdisk result and I think you will be fine.

Just make sure you point to correct USB partition, and second one,
give the kernel enough time to initialize USB subsystem by using
certain parameter (the one I still can't recall until now, sorry).

Good luck...
--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa