How to Faking a PCI or USB device.

Prashant Shah pshah.mumbai at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:29:33 EST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 11:21 AM, Pranay Kumar Srivastava
<Pranay.Shrivastava at hcl.com> wrote:

> [...]

Buy a demo board based on AT90USB micro controller like

http://dorkbotpdx.org/wiki/duce
http://www.atmel.in/tools/AT90USBKEY.aspx

You can program this micro controller using lufa
http://www.fourwalledcubicle.com/LUFA.php to act as :

    Android Accessory Host
    Audio In Device
    Audio In Host