problem with kernel make in debian

Mulyadi Santosa mulyadi.santosa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 05:36:20 EST 2012

Hi :)

On Tue, Nov 20, 2012 at 8:30 AM, horse_rivers <horse_rivers at 126.com> wrote:

> thanks!
>
> do you mean that the compile environment is not confortable for linux2.0?

generally, yes, that's what I meant. However, if you're patient, you
can modify the source to better match the environment. But I am not
sure, how much effort you will spend.

Try googling, some one else did something similar for linux kernel
0.1. Maybe you can get idea from that. Sorry, I have no URL in  hand
right now.

> but I find  from google  that I can do some modify for this done well .

but, does the document explain whether the result is really compatible
with current version of toolchain?

> gensymb is a tool,which deal with kernel sysmboles.of course,it  can be installed .

never heard of it...but again, can you find the source ?

--
regards,

Mulyadi Santosa
Freelance Linux trainer and consultant